Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Welcome!

Hello world of bloggers! My name is Zack Blaisdell. I'm an aspiring writer and aspiring church planting missionary. God bless all of you.
By the way, here is a conversation I heard: The first person says "It smells like 'up dog'. Second person says "whats 'up dog'? And the first person says "nothing. What's up with you"!
Thank you for reading.
Zack

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zack! I look forward to reading your blogs. Good luck!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zack!

Cool blog! I can't wait to see more!
Love ya!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, it makes me happy that your opening post contains the "updog" joke :)

Cheryl and I are really enjoying your posts so far, keep it up! Love ya big brother!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home