Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Prayer

Hello there everyone! I love to read books. One really good book I've read is called Prayer: The Voice of Faith by Charles Hodge Jr. He said alot of really thought provoking things in there. Excellent book! He said things like "the greatest blessing in prayer isn't getting what you want, but getting God". Sometimes I find myself praying "God change this situation" or "God change this person", or what have you. What I should be praying is "God change me". We shouldn't ask God for lighter loads, but for stronger backs. I got the book from Resource Publishing based in Searcy, AR. I don't remember the web address for Resource, but if you run it through google it will lead you to it. Thank you and God bless each of you.
Zack

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a talented writer!!! God blesses each of us with certain talents, you were certaintly blessed with writing as a talent. Good luck with your blog! Love, Danielle

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home