Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

AIMers and missionaries

Greetings everyone! Today is Wednesday, so please especially remember to pray for the AIM students who are on their mission fields and those who are in Lubbock preparing to leave for their respective fields. In fact, I think the AIM students are done with school now. They are currently having Camp Adventure now at the Sunset Church. Next week they have a mission and recruiting trip. I think that includes going to the Tulsa Workshop (if someone knows other wise, please put that on the comments page and I will correct myself). Then the teams go on their AIM challenge week. Then they go back to Lubbock and meet together a few more times as a class with their teachers and to clean there apartments. Then they will leave Lubbock to go home to raise their necessary support for their mission field apprenticeship. Sometime during May and June they will all leave home to go to their mission fields. Please keep all of these men and women during these next few weeks and months. And especially for their field times on the mission field all over the world.
Also please pray for my friends Rob and Denyce Hindman, their family, and team as they prepare to go to Moscow, Russia (see their personal blog at robhindman.com).
Please pray for my friends Elijah and Kristan Peters and their team in Auckland, New Zealand (see their personal blog at lijandkris.com).
Please pray for Craig Peters and his family as they prepare to go Sydney, Australia to work with a Sunset branch school there (see their website at australiaforhim.com).
And pray for all missionaries all over the world who are faithfully preaching and teaching the whole gospel in their parts of the world.
Thanks and God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger preacherman said...

I will pray.
I think it is important to pray for missionaries both foriegn and domestic.
Zack,
I really enjoyed reading your blog.
Great job.
I can't wait to read more of your posts.
I hope you have a great Easter weekend.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry
Aka,
Preacherman! :-)

2:23 PM  
Blogger anniekatejones said...

Hey,
Thanks for all the prayers! I got to spend some time with the 2007 class of AIMers and they are pretty cool! God Bless, Annie

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home