Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Risk: chapters 14 & 15

Greetings in the name of the Lord! I hope and pray everyone is having a great day today.
I read chapters 14 & 15 in Risk today. Chapter 14 talks about The First Two Seconds. That means men usually take action in the first two seconds when faced with certain cituations. Jesus was certainly that way. Especially in the Gospel of Mark. In Mark we're always seeing that Jesus is doing something "immediatley ..." when He was confronted with people. He was always on the move. That is what we must do. Always having an ear open to the Spirit's moving in our lives.
Chapter 15 talks about Suit Up And Show Up. This talks about facing crisis in your life. When trouble and termoil creep into your life and the lives of your family members, someone needs to stand up to the plate and take on leadership. And that would be God's man! It has to be you and me who take a stand and be the leader. We must suit up and show up.
Risk is a great book y'all! Please don't take my word on it. Please go buy and read this book.
I hope and pray all of you have a great Lord's day tomorrow. God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Zack I am not familiar with the book "Risk." What are the bib details?

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home