Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bible reading

Howdy y'all! I hope and pray all is well with all of you today.
I was reading my Bible today and was reading about how holy our God is and how jealous He is for us. We read today about God not wanting His people to make for themselves an idol and worshiping it. That's because our God wants us for Himself. He doesn't want to share us with any thing else. We are to have no other allegiance but Him. If we do, God calls that idolatry (spelling error?). In James somewhere it says that if we are friends with the world, we are enemies of God, that we have commited spiritual adultry. Heavy duty stuff there.
Your thoughts.
God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday.
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home