Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Visioneering ch. 17

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I hope and pray all of you are having a great day.
I have now read chapter 17 in Visioneering. This chapter is called Maintaining Your Course. Chapter 17 is about finding a set of core beliefs and behaviors and operating by them. If we don't find them and/or operate by them, we will be unblessable. We must make a line in the sand and refuse to step over that line, no matter what happens. And we must decide these as teams so everyone is on board with team and/or bussiness protocall. There must be a boundry. As Jesus said in Matthew 12:25, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. Everyone must agree to the agreed upon set of values. "Maintaining a vision requires adherence to a set of core beliefs and behaviors". At several points in the Old Testament God and His people made a covenant together. If both sides held up their end of the bargain there would be blessing. Of course God always held up His. So if the people didn't hold up their end, they would be punished.
We are nearing the end of this book. Tomorrow, Lord-willing, I'll finish blogging about Visioneering and start blogging about 2 other books.
Have a great day everyone. God bless you all in Jesus' name.
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home