Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Dirt on Learning/ Visioneering

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I hope and pray all of you are having a great day! Well, I have read the last chapter in The Dirt on Learning and the next chapter in Visioneering.
The last chapter in The Dirt on Learning just talked about steps to implement the book's material into your church. Things like getting a group together who share your concern about the church's educuation program, talking to the Education Minister (or Senior Minister, whatever the case may be) about your concern, of course praying about how and when to make changes, and so forth. This is a great book! I highly recomemend it. Learner-based teaching is no dought the most effective teaching method out there.
And in Visioneering, Stanley talks about Moral Authority. This is talking about influence. Everyone has influence for good or bad. If you have a vision to make good changes, then use your influence for good. But he suggests to give up your vision before you give up your moral authority.
I guess that is all for that right now. Tomorrow I'll continue with Visioneering until the end of the month. The Dirt on Learning is over. I'll start reading and writing about two new books at the start of Febuary.
On a different note, the Dallas Mavs got hammered last night by the Chicago Bulls. Oh well. We can't win them all. Look out Sacramento Kings. Here comes the Mavs!
God bless you all in Jesus' name! Adios.
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home