Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Dirk for MVP

Y0, yo, and hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day today.
I was reading out of the One year NIV study Bible (study notes by LaGard Smith) today about Joseph and the Pharoah put Joseph in charge of gathering food during the 7 years of plenty in preparation for the 7 years of famine. During the famine years everyone had to go to Egypt to get food. And Joseph's brother (the ones who sold him into slavery) went to get food. That is very forshadowing, is it not? They go to get food. Joseph immediatly recognizes them, but the brothers don't recognize him. They bow down to him, just like Joseph dreamed they would back in his youth (which the brothers obviously didn't appreciate). I found that very interesting.
What about you? Your thoughts.
The Mavs beat the Lakers last night! Yahoo! Dirk for MVP baby! Nash is having his best year ever right now for the Suns, but hay you gotta give it to Dirk this year. I think so anyway. Your thoughts.
I hope and pray all is well with all of you! God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack
ps. Back to the books tomorrow. Take care y'all! God bless! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home