Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Payton exercises Patriot demons!

Yo, yo, and hello readers! Sorry I haven't read the books yet. I'll post about them tomorrow.
For now, let's just say... How about those Colts!!!!!!! The Bears vs. the Colts for the Super Bowl. I'm pulling for the Colts. Your thoughts.
God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro,
Nice call on the Colts. I saw that they were down early in the game and was afraid you would end up 0-for-2 on your predictions, but who was I to doubt? Anyway, I'm not a big NFL fan and know very little about the teams, but I'm gonna have to part with you for the Super Bowl and go for the Bears. It seems like the Colts have had a good share of limelight in recent years, so I say let's let the Bears have a turn.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Zack -

I have discovered your blog through Jake's. I've been reading it for a while. Glad to see you are doing well.

I had to make a comment after your post! Yea! I'm so excited Peyton is going to the Super Bowl. We are huge UT fans and with him being a former Vol, we are happy to see this happening! I have an excuse for watching the game this year other than commercials!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home