Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Visioneering chs 15 & 16

Yo, yo, and hello readers! I hope and pray everyone had a great Sunday yesterday and are having a great day today. I appologize for not blogging yesterday. I'm going to blog about chapters 15 and 16 from Visioneering today.
Chapter 15 is called The Inexplicable Life. This chapter pretty much talks about what God is doing through you and your vision. It's not about you or me and our vision(s). It's about God and what He is doing through us. And it's about Him getting the glory and the credit for what has been done. We need to be very careful that we don't sacrifice our families, morality, and faith in accomplishing our visions either. In which case God won't bless us in our endeavors until we come back to Him. He won't bless us if we are "unblessable" when we become "unuseable" as Stanley says. We must be constantly aware of the "divine potential in all yu envision to do".
Chapter 16 is called The End of the Line. "The end of a God-ordained vision is God". When the vision has been completed all people will stand back and proclaim that God was at work there. That is what happened when Nehemiah and company finished rebuilding the wall in Jerusalem and when Peter had a great catch of fish (Luke 5). Everyone will know and be amazed that the Lord was at work there.
Do you know what week this is folks? Super Bowl week! Sunday is the day of the Super Bowl. I'm excited! The Colts are going to win and Peyton Manning will be the MVP. It's going to be a close high-scoring game. I'm going to say Colts 31 Bears 28. Please chim in on who you think is going to win, score, and MVP please.
I'll blog more about the book tomorrow. God bless you all in Jesus name! Peace be with you.
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home