Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Few Things

Hello blog world! Here are a few things.
For one, I just turned 32 today.
Two, I went to a preachers' lunch deal with my Dad yesterday. There we learned about Missions Resource Network (mrnet.org). There are a lot of teams that are presently on the field right now and a few more that are about to leave for their fields. Please pray for all of them.
And third and last (but not least), please pray for the AIM students and my friends.
Thank you all and God bless!
Zack

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Happy Birthday Zack! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day and year to follow!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope you had a great day! Happy belated birthday!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!!
Sara Jo

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home