Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

There's a stirring deep with in me!

This is one of my favorite worship songs.
There's a Stirring Deep With In Me!
Could it be my time has come?
When I see my gracious Savior
Face to face when all is done.
Is that His voice I am hearing,
"Come away My precious one?"
Is He calling me? Is He calling me?
I rise up! I'll rise up,
And then I'll bow down.
And lay my crown,
At His precious wounded feet!
There's a Stirring deep with in me!
That song sends chills down my spine every time. Mission work has been on my heart for a long time. This song reminds me that God wants all of us to be reaching out to everyone around us for Him. No matter where we are. Across the streat or across the ociean.
God bless you all!
Zack
Isaiah 6:8
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder. I appreciate your heart.
Love, dad

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zack! It took me a couple of days, but I'm glad to get to check in on your blog. I enjoyed reading through your first few posts. Hearing a frog joke from you brought back fond memories.

Zack, I'm excited that you have a way to share your great thoughts and writing like this. It will definitely help us keep in touch.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home