Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Praying

Greetings one and all. I pray everyone is having a great day today.
Today is Wednesday so please especially remember to pray for the AIM students. I think many (if not all) of them have gone back home now to begin fund raising for their time on their mission fields all around the world. BTW, if any one knows where all them are going, please email me (dxddgr9800@hotmail.com). Thanks! Pray for those who are planing to go to Lubbock in August to begin there own adventure in missions. Pray for those who have been on their fields for some time now. And please pray for my friends that I usually ask for (the Hindmans and their team in Moscow, Russia; the Peters and their team in Auckland, New Zealand; and others). Thanks everyone!
Tomorrow I'll write about a book I just finished reading called 7 Practices of Effective Ministry. Until then, God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home