Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SIBI News/ Prayers

Greetings everyone! I forgot to post about this. I got accepted to attend Sunset International Bible Institute this Fall. School starts August 11th. I need to be in Lubbock sometime before that. I am very excited about being challenged and getting opportunities to develop some skills. I will post about ambitions to fulfill after Sunset at a later time. I am really excited about this great opportunity! Still need some support. If there is anyone interested, please email me (dxddgr9800@hotmail.com) and we can talk about it.
Also, please remember to be praying for the AIM students and my friends on the mission field all around the world. Thanks for that!
More news later. Grace and Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zack,
Thanks for the comment! Congratulations on your acceptance to Sunset. That should be an amazing time of growth and transformation!
Where are you ministering in Plano? We are just north of you guys on HWY 380... We'll be sure to keep you guys in our prayers!
Logan Brown.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I finished read Donald Millers book "Through Painted Deserts." It was good.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home