Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Answer/ Madelyn's Birthday

Greetings one and all.
Now for the moment everyone's been waiting for: the answer to last week's riddle. What do May flowers bring? Pilgrams!
---------------------------------------------
My niece Madelyn Grace Chism turns One year old tomorrow May 14. Can't believe how time has been flying by in one year's time. It only runs faster from here on. My brother-in-law has a really awesome tribute to her on his blog risefromyourslumber.wordpress.com. He has a really awesome song posted on it by Steven Curtis Chapman (one of my personal favorite Christian song writers/ singers). It's really touching and you'll be crying your eyes out by the end of it, so get a hanker chif before you listen to it.
Happy first birthday sweet Madelyn! Your Uncle Zeebo (I'll write a post about the "Uncle Zeebo" thing some time later) loves you!
Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Zack ... blessings my friend. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed looking around yours this morning.

Blessings

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home