Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's that day again :)

Greetings one and all! Sorry for the long wait. Well, it's that day of the week again. It's Wednesday so please especially pray for the AIM students (all of those on their mission fields around the world and those in Lubbock). Pray for Rob and Denyce and their team as they go through Advanced Missions at Sunset and as they get ready to go to Moscow, Russia to be missionaries some time later. Please pray for Elijah and Kristan and their team as they get ready to go to Auckland, New Zealand to be missionaries. They told me a week or two ago they are leaving in January, 2008 now. Pray for Robin and Chrissy as they are in the two year program at Sunset preparing for full time mission work somewhere in this world. And lastly, pray that the Lord will raise up more workers for the harvest fields around the world.
I will blog more later. God bless! Peace be with you.
Zack

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Zack. I enjoyed and am impressed by your latest blogs... you are very insightful and your writing keeps getting better!! Love, Suzan

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mitchell said...

Zack,

Thanks for stopping by my site. I really enjoyed "perusing" your blog today. You have some great thoughts and interesting takes. Keep up the great work. Don't worry about blogging everyday, just make sure that when you do its worthwhile to read.

Mitchell

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home