Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A couple of things

Hi there! Sorry once again for taking such a long break from blogging. Here I am and promise to blog more in the future. Here are a few thoughts for the day.
The new Casting Crowns CD is in stores now. I haven't bought it yet. Have you?
________
Today is Wednesday, so please especially remember to pray for the AIM students. Pray for all of those who are on their mission fields and those who are in Lubbock.
A few of the AIMers on the field write blogs and I have been reading some of them and a few send me their newsletters on email. A few of them are experiencing culture shock. Please keep all of them in prayer this week about that. Pray also for the Sunset students in Lubbock and those who are working around the world. Please keep my friends Elijah and Kristan and their team as they get ready to leave the US to go to Auckland, New Zealand to plant a church there. Pray for my friends Rob and Denyce and their team as they go through Advanced Missions at Sunset and as they prepare themselves for mission work in Moscow, Russia. Pray for my friends Robin and Chrissy as they study at Sunset and as they prepare themselves to be missionaries somewhere in this world. And lastly, please pray for the Lord of the harvest to send out more workers for the harvest field.
"... The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field" (Matt. 9:37-38).
Grace and peace.
Zack

2 Comments:

Blogger BLONDIE said...

I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR FRIENDS...MISSIONS IS AN AREA THAT ALWAYS TOUCHES MY HEART.
MY PASTOR IS PREACHING A SERIES NOW CALLED "HELP WANTED" AND HE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE WORK IN THE KINGDOM. HE TALKS ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS WAITING ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE THEY JUMP IN...I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD REVIVE OUR HEARTS AND GIVE US A SPIRIT OF INITIATIVE! HE HAD A GOOD IDEA, THE VISION TEAM MADE UP THESE SURVEYS AND THEY WILL GIVE US AN IDEA OF WHAT PEOPLE WOULD BE GOOD AT DOING IN THE CHURCH OR COMMUNITY SO HE CAN BUILD UP NEW MINISTRIES IN THE CHURCH AND EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO PUT THEIR TALENTS TO USE...AND PEOPLE WILL FEEL MORE A PART OF BY THAT TOO. GOD BLESS!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zack...Go ahead and send us your home address. It's nothing big, but I thought it would be fun.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home