Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Song: I Praise You Lord

Well hello and hello everyone! Sorry for the amount of time that has gone by since my last post. But here we are again.
I learned the following worship song while I was a student at Harding. It is one that personally touches my heart. Here it is:
I praise You Lord
For who You are.
And all the mighty
Things You've done.
You saved my soul,
You made me whole.
I praise You Lord!
I praise You Lord!
There's another verse to this, but I can't remember it. If anyone out there knows this song and knows the second verse (and following, if there's more) then please tell me the rest of the song. It really is a good one.
I guess that's all for the day folks. I'll blog about Paul: A Man of Grace and Grit and about missionaries in tomorrow's blog.
Take care. Have fun. Be safe. And be blessed!
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Lamb said...

Here's the next verse Zack...

Love you dude! - Lamb

When I was lost and deep in sin
You sent your holy spirit in
You changed my life and made me new
And now I sing my praise to you

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home