Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Praying for Missionaries next part

Greetings one and all! I pray all is going well for everyone out there. Today is Wednesday so please pray for the AIM students who are on their fields right now. I don't know if the Brazil AIMers have gotten their visas yet or not, so please especially be praying for that. If any one out there wants to know more about AIM (especially any one in high school) please email me (dxddgr9800@hotmail.com) and I'll gladly tell you about it. AIM is a great program.
Please also be praying for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their whole team as they get ready to go to Auckland, New Zealand later this year. Please be praying for my friends Rob and Denyce and their whole team as they get ready to start Advanced Missions at Sunset this Fall. They are doing that to get ready to go to Moscow, Russia as missionaries. And please pray for my friends Robin and Chrissy as they get ready to start Sunset this Fall. I know this will be an exciting time for them.
In closing, let's all be praying that the Lord will raise up more workers for the harvest field. There are needs for missionaries all over the world, including here in the USA. There are so many churches here in the US that are struggling. So many churches here have empty pulpits and other ministry opportunities, there is no one that is stepping up to the plate. So please join me in praying for all of that.
God bless you all!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home