Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Prayers for Missionaries part next

Yo, yo, hello everyone! I pray all of you are well and good. Happy July 4th too! I pray all of you get to enjoy some fireworks tonight!
Today being Wednesday, please especially be praying for the AIM students, those who have been on their fields for a while and those who are just now arriving on their fields. Please especially be praying for the AIM team heading for Brazil will get their visas soon so they can go to their field there. Pray for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their team as they prepare to go to Auckland, NZ to start planting a church there soon. Please pray for my friends Rob and Denyce and their whole team as they prepare to start Advanced Missions in August at Sunset. Please pray for my friends Robin and Chrissy as they prepare to start Sunset in August. And lastly please pray for more workers for the Lord's Harvest fields around the world (Matt. 9:37-38). God's richest blessings on each of you and your families.
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home