Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Praying for Missionaries part next

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I pray things are well for all of you who are reading this.
Well, today is Wednesday so please especially be praying for the AIM students today. For those who have just now arrived on their mission fields and those who have been on their fields are a while now. Please pray for those who will be moving to Lubbock in August to start AIM. Please be in prayer for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their entire team as they prepare to move to Auckland to begin their mission there. Please be in prayer for my friends Rob and Denyce and their whole team as they get ready to start Advanced Missions at Sunset this Fall. And lastly, please be in prayer for by friends Robin and Chrissy and all of those who will be at Sunset this Fall. It should be an exciting two years for all of them. We need more workers in the Lord's harvest fields, let's all pray for that (Matt. 9:37-38).
On a final note, please pray for those who have been effected by the tragic events that have happened this year (ie. floods in Ft. Worth and Gainsville, VT. killings, and so on). Thank you everyone! Have a great day today. Be blessed!
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Hi Zack,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you liked it. I pray for missionaries and AIM students every Wednesday too. I made a committment to that about a year ago and I'm committing to stick with it.

God's speed on your dream to be in ministry. It's a wonderful place to allow God to work in your life.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home