Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prayers for Missionaries

Yo, yo, and hello to everyone out there. I hope and pray all is well.
I'm going to make this one short and sweet. Please pray for the AIM students, especially today. For those who have been on their fields for a while. For those who are just now arriving on their fields. Pray for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their team as they go to New Zealand. And pray for Rob and Denyce and their team as they prepare to go to Russia.
God bless you all! Have a great day. Peace!
Zack

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zack,
I really appreciate your continual prayers and the encouragement and support you give through your frequent requests on our behalf here on your blog. You were also wondering whether we are in Advanced Missions training now, and I wanted to let you know that we are not -- that will be starting in August and going til December. We love and appreciate you!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ryan Steyn said...

Zack, you know, one of the things I love about you is your heart for the expansion of the kingdom. I'm so glad that I've been blessed to get to know you in the time I've been at Buckingham. I appreciate you so much. You are as gold to me.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home