Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pray for Missionaries :)

Yo, yo, and hello there everyone! Please be praying for the AIM students everyday, but especially on Wednesdays. Please pray for the AIM students who have been on their fields for a year. It is possible that many of them are making plans to leave their fields to go back to the US. This can be a vary hard time for them. Pray for the AIM students who have just arrived on their fields. These are just getting started on their ministries, learning the native language, and so forth. And please pray for those who are making preparations to move to Lubbock to start their own "adventures in missions". Many of them will possibly be leaving home for the first time. All of the AIMers (those on the mission field and those going to Lubbock now) are taking steps of faith to do what they are doing. Please keep these men and women in your daily prayers.
Also please pray for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their team as they make their last preparations to leave the US and go to Auckland, NZ to plant a church there. I think they plan to leave in September. Please pray for my friends Rob and Denyce and their whole team as they are about to begin Advanced Missions at Sunset this Fall. They are doing this as part of their plans to enter the mission field in Moscow, Russia. And lastly, please pray for my friends Robin and Chrissy. They are enrolling at Sunset this Fall to prepare to be missionaries.
We need a lot more men and women in full time ministry all around the world. Please pray that the Lord of the harvest will raise up more workers for His harvest fields around the world (Matthew 9). God's richest blessings be on each of you.
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger BLONDIE said...

HEY ZACK, I REALLY THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TO PRAY FOR OUR MISSIONARIES. WHEN GOD SENDS THEM IT IS OUR JOB TO PRAY THEIR JOURNEY THROUGH. I LOVE GOING ON MISSION TRIPS. I AM GOING TO MEXICO IN OCTOBER. EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT CALLED TO THE MISSION FIELD IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WE ARE IN OUR OWN MISSION FIELDS WHERE WE ARE...AT WORK, SCHOOL, ETC... I LOVE THE HEART THAT GOD GIVES THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED...AND THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO MAKE THEIR PRIORITIES KNOWN. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOU!! LORI

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home