Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Who Am I

Greetings one and all! I apologize once again for not writing as much. I will do better. My Dad got a few Christian music CDs in the mail recently. One of the CDs was of a group called Casting Crowns (castingcrowns.com). Dad told me about one of their songs that really touched him and played for me on his CD player in his car. The song is called "Who Am I". Here are some of the lyrics.
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are.

I am a flower quickly fading.
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean.
A vapor in the wind.
Still You here me when I'm calling.
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling.
And You told me who I am.
I'm Yours. I'm Yours.
That is just the chorus. I guess I shouldn't put the whole song on here, because of copy write laws. Something tells me they wouldn't like that. The chorus is beautiful enough, but listening to the whole song will move you to tears. This song is a great testimony to who God is and how much He loves you and me. It is great!
Your thoughts please. Blessings!
Zack
Philippians 1:6

1 Comments:

Blogger Colby said...

I'm gonna have to check that cd out!

I'm pretty sure you can post the entire lyrics online Zack. You're not using them for profit, so it's covered under Fair Use.

A google search shows over 22k hits for "casting crowns" lyrics "who am i".

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home