Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sorry it's been so long

Hello hello everyone! I apologize for not blogging in such a long time. It is Wednesday again, so please pray for the AIMers that are on their mission fields. Also pray for those who will start AIM in August. Pray for my friends Elijah and Kristan and their team as they continue to get ready to leave to go to Auckland, New Zealand later this year. Pray for my friends Rob and Denyce and their whole team. They are getting ready to begin Advanced Missions in August. They will do this to ready themselves for the mission field in Russia. And lastly pray also for my friends Robin and Chrissy as they get ready to start Sunset in August.
I'll blog about Paul: A Man of Grace and Grit next time. God bless!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home