Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Posts Coming

Hello there everyone! I have a lot of ideas of things to write about in the coming year.
I pray all of you had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!
Speaking of which, what is your favorite Christmas song to sing? My favorite is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. What about you?
New blogs coming in the new year. God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Been missing you around the blog world. Come back my friend, look forward to reading some of your stuff

2:30 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Hey Zack! Thanks for the comment on our blog. It's great to hear from you! I've been reading through some of your posts and love what you have to say. Glad to know things are going good for you. I saved your email address, so I'll drop you a line soon (fyi, mine is aebowsman@yahoo.com). God bless you!
Allison

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home