Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here I am!

Hello everyone! I remember attending a gospel meeting while a student at Harding University. Kurt Picker was the speaker and Tquan Moore was the worship leader. Kurt was the preacher at the West Houston church of Christ at the time. Tquan is still the youth minister at West Houston.
Anyhow, they taught us a song called Here I am. I love it! Here are the words:
Here I am!
I don't have much to bring.
But here's my heart!
And I lay it at Your feet!
Draw it near!
To Your presence and thrown above.
Hear it's praise!
Of Your never-ending love!
You are my Lord!
You are my King!
This sacrifice of song I bring!
I offer it up to You My Lord Most High!
These humble hands
I lift to Y0u!
Praise and thanks for all You do!
Here I am!
Hear my heart my Lord Most High!
Great song! What are some of your favorite worship songs (old songs and knew songs)?
Thank you! God bless you today in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home