Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Catching Up :)

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I must apologize for not blogging in the past few days. It was a crazy weekend, but that's no excuse. I have now finished chapter ten (How Do Christians Overcome The Demonic Today?) and chapter eleven ( Why Do Christians Sin?) in Seeing The Unseen.
Chapter ten talks about those who don't believe that demons are active today. They very much are actively involved in peoples's lives today. They certainly show themselves in African nations today, but they don't show themselves like that in the US. We must always be praying and be people of prayer to defeat the demonic powers in this world today.
Chapter eleven talks about how the devil destroys us. He destroys us by using other people and nature. He uses people who have great influence in our lives to negatively affect us. That ends the second section Forces At Work Against Us. Tomorrow we'll start the third section of the book Forces At Work Within Us. I'll read chapters twelve and thirteen and blog about them.
Until then, God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home