Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 3

Greetings one and all! I hope and pray all is well! My parents are recovering from their trip very well. Hopfully they'll get back to normal shortly.
I finished reading chapter three in Seeing The Unseen. It discusses the question, What Are Angles? They are in deed among us though we won't know it until we get to haeven. Hebrews 13:2 says, "Do not forget to entertain strangers for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it". But angels aren't like people and their even more not like God. They can take on many different forms. But now matter what, everyone will see an angel when we die. Angels will carry us to our enternal destinations wheater good or bad.
Tomorrow starts the second section of the book which is Forces At Work Against Us and chapter four: Is The Devil Really Against Us?.
Have a great day everyone! God bless you all in Jesus' name today and every day!
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Cohoon said...

Good post; I like the thoughts on angels.
Bobby

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home