Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 6

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and experienced great worship on Sunday. I am ready to talk about What Power Does Satan Have (?) which is the sixth chapter in Seeing The Unseen. The devil obviously has a lot of power. He can either possess us or seduce us. He incited David to take a numbered census in 1 Chronicles 21:1. Satan kept a woman bound for eighteen years in Luke 13:16 and a host of other things. There is no question about it, Satan "has tremendous influence on any person he is manipulating". We can never dought the devil's power. But, "God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). Satan isn't God. We dare not slander him. He must not look now, because he is after you, and he is after me too. Second Peter 2 and Jude 1 talk about the devil and false teachers alot. We would do well to study them and their relationship to what is going on in our world so we can combate (spelling error?) it more completely.
Tomorrow we'll look at the next chapter which talks about What Do Satan's Angles Do?.
I guess that is all for today. God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home