Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 4

Hello, hello, hello everyone! I pray this finds you all doing well.
Chapter four is the start of a new section of Seeing The Unseen. And that is Forces At Work Against Us. Chapter four discusses Is There Really A Devil?. If we claim to believe in God and believe His Word, the Bible, then we must also believe there is a devil. I imagine there are quite a few of us who don't believe there is a devil. If this is true, the whoever doesn't believe the devil is real is simply naive and vulnerable. If we are completely unaware, then we are prime for the picking for him. We must always be aware of the devil and his wickedness because, ... For we are not unaware of his schemes" as Paul said very well in 2 Corinthians 2:11. So, yes the devil is very much real. If we don't recognize the devil's existance (spelling error?), when we set ourselves up a number of potential pit falls. If we don't know the devil is real how do we address whose to blame? And, "It's Not My Fault. Or, "Everything's My Fault. But if we keep in mind the devil is real we bring balance to our lives and "balance of blame". So, let's remember God is in control, the devil is real, but the devil is no equal of God's. Our great God is ALWAYS in control even of the devil. Praise God for that! God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Your thoughts please.
Ps. I love this time of year. March Madness is in full swing right now. NCAA confrence tournaments are going on as we speak. Soon the NCAA Tournament will kick off. Oh, I love March!
God bless!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home