Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 8

Hello there everybody! I hope and pray all of you had a great day today.
I have read What Are Demons ? which is chapter eight in Seeing The Unseen. Mr Beam says that demons are the souls of the dead. That seems to be what the writers of the Bible all say about them. Read scriptures like Deuteronomy 18:9-13; Isaiah 8:19; and Psalm 106:28, and 37 in the Old Testament. And Luke 8:28, 30-31; Matthew 17: 15-18; 1 Corinthians 8: 3-6, and 10:1622 for example. Demons are really idols, false gods. Our God is real. We need to be careful in our present day not to engage in demonic activities.
Please get this book and read it. Seeing The Unseen is really good. Very scary (spelling error?), but very good!
Please be in prayer for missionaries around the world. And for the Lord of the Harvest to send out more workers for His harvest fields around the world! Thank you all! God bless all of you in Jesus' name today and everyday!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home