Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lamentations 3 thoughts

Yo yo and hello everyone! I hope and pray everyone is doing well. I was reading alittle bit of Lamentations 3 today. The auther talked about he and his people being seiged (spelling error?) and all these terrible things that happened to him and his people. Picking it up in verse 18 "So I say, 'My splendor is gone and all that I hoped for from the Lord'. I remember my affliction and my wondering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me." (notice now) "Yet this I recall to mind and therfore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are knew every morning; great is Your faithfulness".
Even when our lives may seem to be caving in on us, the Lord is still in control. Even when there's termoil and chaous (spelling error?) all around us in the world, the Lord still reigns supreme. Is that great or what?
God bless you all today in Jesus' name!
Zack
ps. Go Cardnals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home