Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 16

Greetings everyone! I hope and pray all is well with you today. I am now prepared to talk about How Does Satan Use Families Against Themselves(?) . That is the topic of chapter sixteen in Seeing The Unseen. The family is at the fabric of everything in our lives. Family means everything to so many of us. The devil has wrecked alot of havoc in alot of lives by tearing at the fabric of the family. Divorce will rip families apart. Religious differences can be a barier (spelling error?) in many families. If there's a family that has had no exposure to religione before, and one family member becomes a Christian, and that one member starts talking about his knew found faith in Christ, and the other family members ridicule him for it, that can really put him down. On the other hand though, one family member can turn the rest of the family around and bring many others in the family to Christ. No dought family can either be a great encouragement, or a great discouragement. Family can lift you up or tear you down. Family can influence for good or ill.
That's the end of the third section: Forces At Work Within Us. Tomorrow we'll start the forth section: Forces At Work For Us. We'll begin that section by talking about Why Does God Let Satan Hurt Us(?) and How Does The Cross Defeat Satan (?). Those are chapters seventeen and eighteen respectively.
Well, today starts the NCAA Tournament. For 2 or 3 and a half weeks there will be college basketball. I think the Kansas Jayhawks will go all the way and win it all. My final four is Kansas, Texas, Ohio State, and Florida. Winthrop is my sleeper. What about y'all? Who's in your final four? National Champ? Sleeper team? Comments please. God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

Hey, Zach! Just saw where you had commented somewhere else, followed the link, and ta-daa! Here I am on your blog. Glad you are enjoying the book, and I enjoyed reading your thoughts!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home