Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seeing The Unseen chs 14 & 15

Well hello there everyone! I hope this finds all of you well. I have just looked over chapters fourteen and fifteen in Seeing The Unseen. Chapter fourteen talks about how Satan uses pain to hurt us and chapter fifteen talks about how Satan uses religion to hurt us. The devil uses pain to make us angry at God and at the world in general. We get so angry that we just shut ourselves down to everyone including (and sometimes especially to) God. We loose faith and Satan has us right were he wants us.
In chapter fifteen we see how the devil uses religion to hurt us. Sometimes Christians can be brutel. We think we're just being "honest" when we tell something to someone that's just down right mean and turns the person off from Christianity. It's sad when that happens, but it happens more times than perhaps many of us would like to admit. It's sad but ture. I've seen it too many times.
Tomorrow we'll read and write about chapter sixteen and how Satan uses families against themselves.
I was looking at a friend's myspace website and saw a website for her's and her husband's mission team. It is imaginenewzealand.com I think. If that's not correct, please email me and I'll get the correct website. The friends of mine are Elijah and Kristan Peters. They are on a team of four families preparing to go to Auckland, New Zealand. I think they prepare to go there sometime this summer. Please pray for them that they'll find the support they'll need to go there and to stay there for the amount of time they've dedicated to this church-planting mission. Also, please be praying for Rob and Denyce Hindman and their team as they all prepare themselves to go to Moscow, Russia. Pray for the AIM students around the world right now and those that are still in Lubbock preparing to go on their mission fields. And lastly pray for my sister Katie and those she's with this week as they are in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota on a mission trip. Thanks everyone! God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday!
Zack
"... The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field" Matthew 9:37-38

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home