Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Seeing The Unseen chs 12 & 13

Greetings one and all! I hope you all have had a great day. I have looked over chapters twelve and thirteen in the book Seeing The Unseen.
Chapter twelve is called Why Do Christians Sin(?) and chapter thirteen is How Can Pleasure Be Bad(?). Chapter twelve talks about what and how Satan tricks us into working his evil plans. Chapter thirteen tells storys of how he's done those things in our world today. Tomorrow we'll read and tell about how Satan uses pain and religion.
Have any of you listened to Chris Tomlin? He's another great worship leader and song writer! His favorite song of his is How Great is Our God.
How great is our God!
Sing with me, how great is our God!
All will sing how great, how great is our God!
Powerful song! I love it!
What are your thoughts? God bless you all in Jesus name today and everyday!
Zack
Let us all pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out more workers into His harvest fields.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home