Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Revolution part 9

Yo, yo, and hello to all of my readers! How is everyone doing today? I hope and pray all is well!
There are several items to discuss. First of all, I've completely read the ending chapters to Barna's Revolution. Chapter 13 is about critics and what they are going to say about the Revolution. Most people who havent' seen or heard of this book probably don't know anything about the Revolution. There are some who will be hard-core against it all together. Some will won't want to be part of it, but will co-exist with Revolutionaries. And some will join in and become Revolutionaries. The 14th chapter is called This Revolution is for you. This chapter talks about the implications of the Revolution on the Revolutionaries. And lastly the Appendix talks about how the local church can respond to the Revolution. There will be some will respond favorably to it, and some who will not. We aren't called to go to church. We're called to BE the Church. We're called to be involved in people's lives so much that they can't help but wonder what these people are all about. And they'll want to be a part of it too. That's what we're to be about.
Secondly, it's over. The Mavs' win streak came to a holt last night. We lost to the Washington Wizards last night. We were down by 31 points at one time, and made a valient comeback that fell just short. But that's ok. We can start a brand new win streak starting next game. Go Mavs!
Thirdly, I love reading the cartoons in the newspaper. My favorite cartoon is called Get Fuzzy. It's about a single man named Rob, his dog Satchel, and his cat Bucky. Satchel is a sweet yellow lab. Bucky (who only has one tooth) is very sarcastic and likes to start trouble. I've got 2 comic books full of this comic strip. It's quit funny!
Well, I guess that's it for now. Tomorrow I'll write about the last chapter in The Master's Plan for Making Disciples. Thank you all for reading. God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home