Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Master's Plan For Making Disciples part 5

Yo, yo, and hello from the great Chickenfried nation (as quoted from Randy Galloway of ESPN radio in Dallas)! I hope and pray everyone is having a great day today.
In the chapter I just read in The Master's Plan for Making Disciples Arn talks about how to reach out to the members of your extended family. We need to do things like establishing and strengthening relationships. We need to develop a way to talk to them about our faith in God. And so forth. This is a very practicle book. Excellent! As I know I've said before, this book is required reading for the class Evangelistic Methods at SIBI. I hope to develop my public speaking skills (if I have any skill there) to where I can teach these principles on the mission field wherever that may be.
On another note, I love devotional songs. I've written a couple of blogs on some before. Here's a song I learned during AIM called Arms Of Love:
I sing a simple song of love,
To my Jesus!
To my Savior!
I'm thankful for the things You've done!
My loving Savior!
My precious Jesus!
My heart is glad that You've called me Your own!
And there's no place I'd rather be!
Then in Your arms of love!
Then in Your arms of love!
Holding me still!
Holding me near!
In Your arms of love!
I love that song, don't you? It gives me chills just thinking about it.
What are some of your favorite devotional songs? Comments?
love,
Zack
pss. I've made a HUGE blunder this time. The Mavs have won 10 in a row. Not 3. Ten! Ya baby!
We'll have eleven by the end of the night. God bless!
And please say a prayer for the AIMers today. Those on the mission field right now and those preparing to do in Lubbock. And my friends Elijah and Kristan Peters who are preparing to be missionaries in Auckland, New Zealand and for Rob and Denyce Hindman who are preparing to be missionaries in Moscow, Russia. Thank you all! God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Thank you Kristen! No. I didn't know about any of that. Great to know about Dougle and Lucy and about David and Olivia. I am confident they will all make a great team.
And I hope and pray Elijah and you wll find a sending church real soon. When do y'all anticipate leaving for the field? How long do y'all plan on staying in Auckland? Just curious. God bless y'all! Praying!
Zack

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home