Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Missions

Yo yo and hello to everyone out there who's reading this. There are three things I want to say.
First of all, sorry I didn't write anything yesterday. Long long day.
Second, I would like to ask for prayers for missionaries. I went through the AIM program a few years ago (if you don't know what AIM is email me please and I'll gladly tell you about it) and it was one of the best things I've ever done. I spent a year and a half in Scotland working with the church there. Anyhow, the current AIMers in Lubbock are about to find out where they are going for their mission fields and who they're going with. And please pray for the AIMers who are currently on the field. It's a great program. If you don't know about it email me and I'll gladly tell you. I'm hoping and praying to return to Lubbock in 2008 and go through the two year program at Sunset and get involved in missions again. I hope and pray to get a team together and go somewhere in the Northeast (probably in the New England area) and plant churches there.
And thirdly, what has happened to my Mavs? We lost four straight to the Miami Heat in the NBA finals and now we've lost four in a row to start the new season. It's panick time man. We've got to get on the ball hear real quick.
Thank you for reading this. God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home