Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Revolution part 2

Yo yo and hello to everyone out there! I hope and pray everyone reading this out there is having a great day today. So, I've been reading a little bit more from Revolution today. Chapter 3 is about what God expects. He looks at several passages in the book of Acts which tell of some of the early church's activities (ie. all the new Christians devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching, sharing everything they had with one another, praying together, and so forth). Then he talks about the 7 passions of a Revolutionary. In the next chapter he talks about the things that the early Christians did and what present day Christians are doing now. The differences are strikingly different. As I said yesterday, things are going to change big time for those who take the principles of this book to heart and apply it.
On another note, my parents and I voted today. If you haven't voted today, please do. I believe it is our right and therefore our duty to vote. What a great country we live in that allows it's citizines to right to vote.
God bless you all today in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home