Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

God of the Towel

Yo yo and hello everyone! I hope and pray everyone reading this right now is having a great day.
I'm in the process of re-reading a classic book by Jim Mcguiggan. It is called God of the Towel. Here is a part of the book that especially sticks out to me. "People are running past Jesus in their multiplied thousands and throwing themselves over the revine to destruction. He tearfully asks them, 'Where are you going?' They say, 'We're going to hell!' He wishes to know why and they tell Him, 'Because God is sending us there. He wants us to go there.' And the bewildered Master replies, 'But I'm God and I don't want you to go!' Hasn't He made that clear? And upon hearing that many of us have said, 'You mean we don't have to go? Then we're not going!' And having identified ourselves with our Master He asks us, 'Now will you stand here and tell these others that they don't have to go.'" Isn't that wonderful! I love that! God loves people. Not just good people. Not just bad people. He loves PEOPLE! Period. He is very much against active rebellion. He will punish us in our rebellion. But that's our choice. He wouldn't have it so. Even when we give our selves to Him we still live with our conscicences of our sins. But we will always have a fresh start with God. No matter what.
God bless you today in Jesus' name!
Zack
Luke 15:32
"But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God, we don't have to go to hell! Wev'e got to step over and around the cross to go there. That's some good news!
Dad

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home