Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Jesus our Great High Priest

Yo yo and hello to everyone reading this out there. I hope and pray everyone is doing well.
I was doing some more reading yesterday and today. The writer of Hebrews talks alot about Christology (the study of Christ). He talks a little bit about Old Testament sacrifices that only the high priest could do. But he always had to do one for himself too. Then he could offer a sacrifice for the people. And this cylcle had to be repeated year in and year out. But Jesus is our High Priest and the sacrifice He made for us never needs to be repeated. His dying on the cross for us totally and completely met God's demands for sins. There's no once every year stuff with this. Jesus' sacrifice was once for all. Is that great or what?
God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home