Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Master's Plan For Making Disciples part 3

Yo, yo, and hello to all of my readers! I hope and pray everyone is doing well and that God is blessing you today.
I've also been reading The Master's Plan For Making Disciples here lately. This is also a great book! The last chapter I read out of this book talks about the nine key principles for making disciples. We all know the Great Commission, "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo I am with you always to the very end of the ages". But the secret is how do we do that. Thus, we have these nine key principles of disciple-making. But the first thing we've got to know is that God loves everyone in the whole world (John 3 :16 "For God so loved the world, ...") and we've got to love them too, and express that love loud and clear to those we talk to.
Now, these nine principles are called "The Master's Plan"for making disciples. These principles will transform us into who God calls us to be to bring people to Him. And of course these go along with teaching those in our oikos (household, those in our realm of influence).
To get these principles please go and buy this book. If you can't find it in a Christian book store get it at Church Growth network's website (churchgrowth.net or google Church Growth Inc. on google.com). I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to give the book's content on here and thus break copywrite (most people frown on that).
I know this book is required reading for the Evangelistic Methods Bible class at SIBI. I'm very excited to be going to school there and getting involved in missions ministry with a mission team in the Northeast US.
God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack
ps. There's a lot of great football today (Saterday) and tomorrow (Sunday). Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home