Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sorry :)

Sorry to all of my readers for not blogging in a while. You know what? I'm going to take a break from the series I'm currently writing about to do something different.
At the moment my parents and I are dog-sitting my sister and brother in law's chocolate lab Hank. My mom and I took him on a walk around the neiborhood today. As my brother in law Jake has said on his blog (risefromyourslumber.blogspot.com), he is overly hyper. Thus he did most of the leading today. Which lead me to think, who is walking who?
So, in our spiritual lives, who is doing the leading? Us or God? When I go out to live my life everyday, who is doing the leading? Is God leading, or am I?
Hank is a very sweet dog. We love him dearly. He minds pretty well. He loves to play alot. Great dog!
God bless you all in Jesus' name!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home