Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pray for Missionaries

"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field" (Matthew 9: 37a-38).
Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I pray all of you are doing well. I am currently thinking about more reading projects at the moment. In the mean time, I've been thinking alot about missions around the world. The Youth Minister at my home church takes the youth group to Mexico to help build a church building for one of the congregations there. My brother and both of my sisters have been on that trip and they all loved it! Infact all the teens I've talked with who went on the trip absolutely loved it! I'm so glad our youth ministry still goes there every summer. I know of a lot more mission activities that are conducted all around Mexico. There is a couple my church supports in Durango. There are Sunset graduates who are planting churches all over Mexico City (and the surrounding area), Leon, Guadalajara, Toluca, and else where.
Sunset as been sending lots of missionary teams and preachers all over the Northwest US and Northeast US for some time now. The Northeast, I believe, is the most populated area of this country right now.
The Continent (spelling error?) of Asia is possibly the one of the most populated Continents of the world. I think Asia has 60% of the world's population.
These and many more areas of our world need missionaries brethern! We need to do something about it. Who's going to go to these places to expand the Kingdom of Heaven's borders?
I want to do something about it. That's why I going to attend Sunset International Bible Institute in 2008 to be trained to take the Gospel Message to the Northeast or another part of the world where there are few if any churches. Let's pray for more and more workers for the Lord's harvest field.
Be blessed!
Zack
"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord, therefore, to send out more workers into His harvest field" (Matthew (9: 37a-38).
Ps. In fact there are alot of our already established churches that are losing members. So, we need to pray for workers to work with established churches too. And we don't have a lot young people who are majoring in Bible or related fields. Nor do we have very many students at our preaching schools. God bless us as we strive in these endeavors!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Zack! We're proud of you and pray your desire to serve in the mission field will be blessed by God!
dad

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home