Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 19

Greetings one and all! I pray all is well with all of you today. I am prepared to talk about chapter nineteen in Seeing The Unseen. It discusses the question Why Does The Holy Spirit Live In Me(?). To answer that we need to have a proper perspective. We need to know that He lives in us. We need to know He leads us. We need to learn how to hear Him speak to us. There are six steps to do this. First of all, we need to love the Law of God. Second thing is obey it with rejoicing. Thirdly, hide it in your heart. Fourthly, understand what it means. Fiveth thing is to meditate on the Word and ways of God. And the sixth step is to reach a level of wisdom and deep understanding. We need to know that He represents us. We need to know that He strengthens us. We must not lose Him. And lastly we need to pray for the Spirit.
More tomorrow.
As always, please remember to pray for the AIMers, and my friends who are preparing for their mission fields in New Zealand (Elijah and Kristan Peters and their team) and Russia (Rob and Denyce Hindman and their team). And lastly please pray for my grandmother. She's going to have an operation tomorrow morning. Thank you all so much for praying! God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday! Until tomorrow...
Zack

1 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

Yes, I do plan on stopping by here from time to time. Also, I do remember you-- you've been in my house! Although I admit that was quite a while ago. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home