Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Seeing The Unseen ch. 17

Well howdy, howdy everybody! I hope and pray all is well with everyone today. I am prepared now to write about Why Does God Let Satan Hurt Us (?). This is the topic of coversation for chapter seventeen. Without a doubt (spelling error?) God's ways are way beyond our understanding. But, as the saying goes, Father knows best. Certainly one of the reasons why God let's the devil hurt us to make our salvation more precious than gold. We are put through the fire (so to speak) to burn away the impurities. The impurities are burned away until the goldsmith can see his reflection. That has great meaning for Christians, because God tests us like that until He can see the reflection of His Son, Jesus in us. Also, while we're in the fire we become malleable, formable to be shaped the way He wants us to be. It also increases our strength. It imparts value. And lastly, it makes us a valuable example.
This chapter starts off the last section of the book: Forces At Work For Us.
Tomorrow we'll look at chapter eighteen: How Does The Cross Defeat Satan?
Lastly, I'm sure many of you saw a few typing errors I've made in previous posts in this blog. I greatly apologize for all of them and will correct them in the next day or two.
God bless you all in Jesus' name today, and everyday!
Zack
ps. Katie and her group flew back from the Twin Cities back to Dallas and loaded her boyfriend's car up and drove from the DFW airport back to Lubbock. Thank you all very much for praying for them. I hope and pray their good works there will greatly inhance the body of Christ there in the Twin Cities area. Please keep praying for missionaries around the world and that the Lord of the Harvest will raise up more workers still for there is much more work that needs to be done. Thank you all again and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home