Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Seeing The Unseen: Ch. 18

Yo, yo, and hello everyone! I hope all is well with all of you. I am now prepared to talk about How Does The Cross Defeat Satan (?) the next chapter in Seeing The Unseen. First we seen the purpose of the cross. Then we see God's limitations. Jesus suffered seperation in our place. We're saved by the blood of Christ. His death becomes our death. Jesus' crowning victory is in His resurrection. In it He made a public spectacle of Satan's forces.
All of that reminds me of a Steven Curtis Chapmen song, "It's my turn now". Great song!
"It's my turn now! It's my turn to give my life away"!
The Mavs won again tonight over the New York Knicks. Yeah! Go Mavs!
One of Final Four teams got beat over the weekend, the Texas Longhorns. Now I imagine this might be the first year all the top seeds make it to the Final Four. That would be cool. We'll see.
We'll see if Kevin Durant (Freshman forward for Texas) will go to the NBA or stay in school. The dude is an unbelievable player! Holy cow! He's amazing! The same with Greg Oden from Ohio State. He's a great and amazing player this year! He's a defensive force in the middle. Very intimadating if you go against him. We shall see.
More on Seeing the Unseen tomorrow. Please remember to pray for the AIMers and my friends going to New Zealand and Russia. More on that tomorrow as well. Until then, God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home