Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Celebrations

Yo, yo, and hello. Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I'll do better this next week. Last night my sister Katie and two of her girl friends from college came home. It's great seeing Katie! Her friends are cool too. Then my brother Colby and his wife Cheryl came from Abilene. It's great having them here too! We all sat around and talked for a long time. It was so much fun!
Today, we're all going over to our cousin's house to celebrate our grandmother Meme's 92nd and our Great Aunt Mittie's 95th birthdays. And, of course, tomorrow is Easter Sunday. THE Resurrection day of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. So, there is certainly alot to celebrate!
God bless you all in Jesus' name today and everyday. Peace. Be blessed!
Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home