Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

I am 32 years of age. I am striving to serve God in all that I do. I also like to read my Bible, biblical/ theological literature, and the comics in the newspaper.

Monday, April 02, 2007

More Praying For Missionaries :)

Greetings one and all! I pray all is well and that you had a great weekend. My parents and I made a visit to Abilene and Lubbock, TX over the weekend. We visited with my brother and sister-in-law Colby and Cheryl in Abilene. We ate lunch with Colby on Thursday and ate Dinner with both of them on Saterday. We had a lovely time! They are doing very well!
We also had a lovely time seeing Katie in Lubbock. She is a sophmore at LCU. She performed in a play that weekend. We had a great time watching that! She is a very talented actress! It was a combination of a bunch of different sences from several different plays. It was very creative.
I was also able to visit Sunset and sat in on a Bible class during the school day there. It was an extremely productive weekend! I was greatly blessed by going! It was great seeing my siblings and visiting with them.
I have just recently learned about some very good missionary projects that are going on now. There are two gentlemen here in the States who are raising support so they and can their families can move to Australia. They will begin work with a Preaching School there that has just partnered with SIBI. SIBI has partnered with several other Preaching Schools all over the world to help teach men and women how to preach and teach the gospel on their native countries. The Preaching Schools will have their own administration and will use SIBI's Bible School cirriculum and text books. I certainly believe this very beneficial for the churches world wide so they don't have to send their people all the way to Lubbock. They can be trained right where they are.
They two brothers have their own websites and I will give them to you now so you can pray for them as well. One of them is Craig Peters. His website is www.austaliaforhim.com. And the second is Jeremy Derjarais. His website is www.aimingforsydney.com. Let's be praying for them that they and their families can move to Australia some time soon. The South Pacific is an area of the world that has few churches of Christ. It is an area of the world that needs our attention. If you have any questions please direct them to Dwight Whitsett at dwight.whitsett@gmail.com. He is the Ministry Coordinator at SIBI. He spent a number of years in that region planting churches and is helping train more church planters at SIBI. God bless you all!
Zack

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Zach,
I just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog. I wish I would have known that you were in Lubbock this past weekend, it would have been great to see you. Email me sometime at drdougle@gmail.com

Dougle

7:24 PM  
Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Thank you for calling us to pray for those on the front line.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

11:04 PM  
Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Thank you for calling us to pray for those on the front line.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home